Joel Osteen teaches consistently on the Goodness of God, and positive thinking. Joel Osteen has many quotes from his sermons, books, videos and more that can not only help encourage you but help to turn your life around and help you to look more positively at life and at God. Joel talks a lot about blessings both teaching you to bless others and receiving blessings from God in return.
Today I would like to share with you 25 powerful Joel Osteen Quotes that will really encourage you and show you how you can have a more positive outlook on life and how you can live a more blessed and fulfilling life. These Joel Osteen quotes are just a very few of his many quotes gathered from his sermons, videos, books etc.
1. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.”
2. “It’s God’s will for you to live in prosperity instead of poverty. It’s God’s will for you to pay your bills and not be in debt.”
3. “If we say it long enough eventually we’re going to reap a harvest. We’re going to get exactly what we’re saying.”
4. “Quit questioning God and start trusting Him!”
5. “This is my Bible, I am what it says I am, I have what it says I have, I can do what it says I can do.”
6. “When you are tempted to get discouraged, remind yourself that according to God’s word, your future is getting brighter; you are on your way to a new level of glory. You may think you’ve got a long way to go, but you need to look back at how far you’ve already come. You may not be everything you want to be but at least you can thank God that you’re not what you used to be.”
7. “Start calling yourself healed, happy, whole, blessed, and prosperous. Stop talking to God about how big
your mountains are, and start talking to your mountains about how big your God is!”
8. “We may get knocked down on the outside, but the key to living in victory is to learn how to get up on the inside”
9. “If you’ll dare to take your mind off your troubles, get your mind off your own needs and, instead, seek to be a blessing to other people, God will do more for you than you could even ask or think.”
10. “Don’t grow accustomed to living with less, doing less, and being less to the point that you eventually sit back and accept it.”
11. “Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it.”
12. “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.”
13. “You were not created to just get by with an average, unrewarding, or unfulfilled life. God created you to leave your mark on this generation.”
14. “Any of us can be happy and have a good attitude when everything is going our way. But I believe it’s the real test of your character and of your faith to say, ‘Things are not going our way, but I’m still being good to people; I’m still attending church; I still have a good attitude.’”
15. “God made us for more than just barely getting by. We weren’t meant to sit on the sidelines of life because with God, we are on the winning team!”
16. “Faith activates God – Fear activates the Enemy.”
17. “There is always bad news. That’s one report, but we have another report. It says you are blessed, you are talented, you are creative!”
18. “I realized that worry, fear, and wrong thinking are not simply bad habits. They allowt he negative to come to pass.”
19. “Fear and faith have something in common. Both ask us to believe something that we cannot see.”
20. “when you come to a closed door, regard that as God nudging you in a better direction.”
21. “You must quit looking at what you don’t have and start believing that all things are possible.”
22. “Too many people have gotten comfortable, settled where they are and become too easily satisfied – time to stretch!”
23. “You didn’t just show up on planet Earth by accident.. You were handpicked by Almighty God.”
24. “The key to future success is to not be discouraged about your past or present while you are in the process of being “completed.”
25. “Take your dreams and the promises God has put in your heart, and every day declare that they will come to pass.”
We need to remember that these Joel Osteen quotes speak the truth and the knowledge and insight come from the Word of God. God is on our side, He wants us to live a full, healthy long life. God wants us to touch the lives of many and to share the good news so that many in this world will come to Him and will have everlasting life. There are many more Joel Osteen quotes that are extremely uplifting, encouraging and share the truth of how we should be thinking, and acting in order to life that blessed life we were created to live.
|Break Out! 5 Ways to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life
By Joel Osteen / FaithWords
You have God-given greatness inside you—so what’s holding you back? Best-selling author Osteen encourages you to believe the best, make room for increase, pray bold prayers, and reach for the stars! In this motivating message, he urges you to believe bigger, increase your productivity, improve your relationships, and accomplish your dreams. 300 pages, hardcover from Faithwords.
|I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life
By Joel Osteen / FaithWords
Are you speaking defeat into your future by talking negatively? Before you utter another word, reach for this book! Assuring you that positive verbalization can foster a victorious attitude, Joel Osteen offers 31 daily “declarations” affirming God’s providence in family matters, health, decision making, and more. Transform your future by blessing it – one day at a time!