Faith is a major part of Christianity, without faith in Jesus Christ we could not be saved. Without faith in Jesus Christ and the authority that he has bestowed on us we would not be able to heal and perform miracles in His name. Faith is so important and so we must work at increasing our faith and increasing our knowledge of God and the authority and privileges that He as given to us. The Word of God speaks on faith frequently in its entirety. Today I want to give you 10 key Bible verses about faith.
1. Galatians 3:26 – “For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.”
2. Luke 17: 6 -”The Lord answered, ‘If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, May you be uprooted and thrown into the sea, and it would obey you!”
3. Romans 12: 3 – ” For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to thing, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.”
4. Matthew 21:21 – “Then Jesus told them, “I tell yo the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.”
5. Hebrews 11: 1 – “Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Through their faith, the people in days of old earned a good reputation.”
6. 2 Corinthians 5:6-7 “Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. For we live by faith, not by sight.”
7. 1 Corinthians 15: 14-17 – “And if Christ has not bee raised, then all our preaching is useless, and your faith is useless. And we apostles would all be lying about God-for we have said that God raised Christ from the grave. But that can’t be true if there is no resurrection of the dead. And if there is no resurrection of the dead then Christ has not been raised and if Christ has not been raised, then your faith is useless and your are still guilty of your sins.”
8. 2 Corinthians 1:24 “But that does not mean we want to dominate you by telling you how to put your faith into practice. We want to work together with you so you will be full of joy, for it is by your own faith that you stand firm.
9. Ephesians 6:16 “In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.”
10. Hebrews 12:2 “We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne.”