On a daily basis our strength is tested, whether it be emotional, physical, mental or spiritual. These tests are often used to help grow certain areas of our lives so that we can be used by God to spread the good news to the unsaved.
There are times however, where we feel like we do not have enough strength to go on and it is in those times that we need to remember that God can help us. He is able to give us the strength needed no matter what the situation is or how large or impossible the situation may seem. With God’s help we can do anything and get through anything. Here are 7 Bible Scriptures on Strength.
1. Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.”
2. Psalms 118:14 “The Lord is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation.”
3. Psalms 28:8 “The Lord is the strength of His people, a fortress of salvation for His anointed one.”
4. Isaiah 40:29 “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.”
5. Psalm 73:26 “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
6. Isaiah 33:2 “Lord, be gracious to us; we long for You. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.”
7. Isaiah 40:31 “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
These Bible Scriptures on strength show us that we need to seek God, and turn to Him in order to receive the strength we need to get passed those difficult hurdles in our lives. The next time you face one of those tough hurdles in your life that seems to be too big for you, I pray that you would remember these bible scriptures and would take some time to pray and turn those hurdles over to the God; The One that can help you through them.